Job Title: Landscape Labourer
Do you have a passion for working outside? We’re looking for someone to join our team on a full-time, year-round basis for snow removal and landscaping.
In the summer, you’ll be responsible for running a 2018 Kubota RTV while trimming posts and fence lines along regional roads and at school properties. PLUS, enjoy Friday’s off in July – October if you choose to work longer hours Monday – Thursday. Work weeks are 36-40 hours per week, with some overtime required in May, June and winter months.
In the winter, you’ll be responsible for running an enclosed Kubota or John Deere sidewalk unit (cab with heat) for municipal sidewalks based on your experience.
Why join Snow Tech:
- We’re a growing company with lots of opportunity for advancement internally
- Work life balance is important to us. Flexible summer schedules with the option to work a condensed 4-day work week.
- Benefits after 3-month probationary period
- RRSP matching after 1-year of employment
- Great team environment with THE BEST supervisors!
- Shop is conveniently located in St Jacobs (directly behind Tim Hortons)
- Clean G license (mandatory)
- Excellent communication skills
- Good understanding of Kitchener-Waterloo roadways and basic navigation within the city
- Willing to put in longer hours when needed to get the job done
- Comfortable working outside in various weather conditions year-round
The following skills are great additions, but are not required:
- Previous landscaping or snow removal experience is an asset
- Comfortable pulling a trailer
- Experience operating various equipment is an asset (ie. skidsteers, lawn mowers, tractors)