Job Title: Landscape Foreman
If you’re an experienced landscape and snow removal professional that’s looking to take on more responsibility we want to talk to you! We’re looking for someone to lead a small team of landscape professionals at municipal and commercial jobs through out the summer season. In the winter, you’ll be responsible for snow plowing and salting with a focus on providing quality control and customer service to properties in Waterloo.
The ideal candidate loves working outside, takes pride in paying attention to details, and wants to be appreciated for their knowledge and expertise.
Why join Snow Tech:
- We’re a growing company with lots of opportunity for advancement internally
- Work life balance is important to us. Flexible summer schedules with the option to work a condensed 4-day work week – as the foreman, you contribute to setting the hours that work best for you.
- 5+ years of landscaping experience
- Excellent communication skills and customer service skills
- Willing to put in longer hours when needed to get the job done
- Comfortable working outside in various weather conditions year-round
- Ability to lead others while working alongside a team to deliver beautiful landscaping
- Experience operating various equipment (ie. skidsteers, lawn mowers, tractors)
- Valid G license (Z license is an asset)
- Experience with quoting and estimating is an asset